Friday, January 18, 2013

In pursuit of lost books pt. 2





More of the guyslitwire book strip. I like the stairs-- they kind of crackle. On the other hand, I'm not a fan of the lettering, but if my intent is to push toward immediacy in creating this strip, then typeset lettering, although ugly, gets the job done.

What funny is, because I posted the first part on Christmas day, I didn't get any comments, so I figured this would be a pretty quiet experiment. After I posted this, I realized I was wrong. So, it's made me a bit nervous to continue. My goal here is to do 13 entries, December to December, and somewhere along the way I need to find the book. I haven't so far, but that doesn't worry me at this point. I won't start getting worried until September or October.

I'm also trying hard not to draw lots and lots of pages of books...

No comments:

Post a Comment